Stacked Design All in One Backup Power Supply Residential Energy Storage System 51.2V 100Ah Stackable Battery Pack
- Core MaterialLiFePO4
- Internal Resistance≤30mΩ
- Max. Discharge Current1C
- Warranty10 years
- CertificatesUN38.3 / MSDS / CE / ROHS
- OEM / ODM ServiceAcceptable
- Cycle Life4000 times@90%DOD
- Size of a single battery600*475*167mm
- Inverter Dimension600*475*692
- A Single Battery Weight46.9KG
- Inverter Weight66.6KG
* Designed for power outages and restrictions
* Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) offers longer cycle life and good safety performance
* Smart BMS system offers voltage, current, temperature protection, can monitor through App, Bluetooth and Computer.
* Be more self-sufficient, store electricity to run your home at night, never have a power cut
* Millisecond switching, support UPS and 24-hour uninterrupted power supply.
* Full power continuous output, instantaneous power up to 2 times the rated power.
* Up to 3 inverters in Parallel, plug and play design, Safe and efficient.
* Modular stacking, flexible configuration of energy storage units, power expansion on demand.
* EMS cloud platform data acquisition. Intermittent transmission, easy to achieve Intelligent interconnection.
* Safety protection function: over charge, over discharge, over current, over temperature, short circuit and equalization
* Different energy power for optionals
The residential energy storage system provides a good way to solve:
* Self-consumption: Off-grid and power shortage area
* Save electricity bills: Electricity arbitrage from the peak-to-valley price difference;
* Backup power supply: Uninterruptable power supply for power shortage area
* Electricity quota: Reduce electricity quota and save money
* Environmental friendly: Environmentally effective energy with zero emissions
The intelligent small energy storage system is combined with advanced LiFe-PO4 lithium batteries, hybrid inverters, energy management systems, and photovoltaic module systems, which is Suitable for home, office, Small Business, farm and other applications.
Advanced lithium ion battery
Using advanced LiFePO4 battery technology, with high rate charge and discharge, high energy density, long cycle life.
High performance hybrid inverter
High efficiency, high reliability, multiple safety protection, accurate tracking of solar energy.
Flexible configuration capacity, light-weight design, simple installation and convenient maintenance.
Energy Management and transformation technology
Electrical Connection, system control technology
Intelligent Management and monitoring technology
|Standard Charging / Discharging current||50A/100A|
|Float Voltage||40-58.4V(A single battery)|
|Equalizing Voltage||51.2V(A single Battery)|
|Maxium Charge / Discharge Current||100A （1C，@SOC＞20% @25℃）|
|Discharging Cut Off Current||40V|
|Max Peak Discharging Current||200A (1.5C,@SOC>20%@25℃@5S）|
|Scalable (Parallel Function)||YES|
|Cycle Life (25℃ 0.5C)||4000+ times @90%DOD|
|Communication||RS485, RS232, CAN|
|Charge Working Temperature Range||0~+55℃|
|Discharge Working Temperature Range||-20 +55℃|
|Storage Environment||-20±55℃ （40%～60%SOC Storage)|
|Static Differential Pressure||
|Resistance of cells||
≤50mΩ (Without cable overcurrent block internal resistance)
|Certificates||MSDS, UN38.3, CE, IEC62619, UL, RoHS|
|Battery Warranty||Standard 5 years, 10 years optional|
OEM & ODM support
Intelligent control, intelligent management,Flexible group arrangement, simple and efficient
Communication Base station
Hybrid and off grid solar power system ESS Energy storage system
UPS battery backup
Wind solar energy system
Signal system, emergency lighting system, security system
Telecommunication Station Room
Mobile Charging Station
Manufacture: Our factory is 12,000 sq. ft. with more than 150 employees that produces 1000+ battery packs a day. We take full control over cost, quality and delivery of our products.
Reliability: The company is ISO9001, ISO14001:2015, BSCI certified, and our products are certified by standards like CE, UL, FCC, RoHS, MSDS, UN38.3, etc.
Quality: From raw materials to finished products, every link is under ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System. Highly automated production lines ensure the consistency and stability of product quality.
R&D: With a R&D team members has over 10 years working experiences on Lithium Batteries, we are capable of customizing any battery packs that meet your requirements.
Delivery: We have our own associated spare parts factory which can help for fast delivery.
Warranty: Thoughtful after-sales service, 5 years warranty and lifelong technique support.
Below are the answers to the questions that you may like to ask for
1. Can I charge the battery from the mains?
Short answer is yes but it will require a hybrid inverter. This would mean you could charge the battery at a cheap night rate from the grid as well as charging the battery from the solar PV.
2. Can I have an Uninterrupted supply (UPS) if there is a powercut?
Yes but would need to be wired to a dedicated circuit within the house, for example the upstairs sockets and downstairs lighting, this would then provide you with emergency power in the event of you losing the mains.
3. What’s the best location for batteries?
They work best in a room that doesn’t get too hot – Ideally they would go in a garage but they can go in a loft or any other room but the warmer they get the less efficient they become. The operating temperature ranges from -10 to 50 degrees but will see efficiency drops below 0 and above 40 degrees
4. Are Batteries safe?
Batteries are no more unsafe than any other electrical installation, as with anything there are risks but these are very small and should be a great consideration.
5. Can I add more batteries at a later date?
Yes, YuYang Energy batteries can accept a further 14 battery packs taking, the total capacity can reach to 76.8kWh with 15 packs of 51.2V 100Ah battery.
6. How long do they last?
This is actually determined by the number of cycles the battery goes through, this means a full charge and discharge. On average a battery will last around 10-15 years and all batteries have at least a 5 year warranty and most can be extended to 10+ years.
7. What’s the difference between Capacity and useable capacity?
Most batteries will have a capacity and a useable capacity – this can be confusing but in basic terms batteries should never been fully discharged and as such the useable capacity takes this into account.
8. Why YuYang Energy's Lithium Iron Battery Is Your Best Alternative?
* Safe and clean with zero maintenance
* Long life span: Designed to last 5+ years
* Save cost and fast delivery
* Stable cells supply