Lithium Battery 48V 200Ah Lifepo4 Solar Battery Packs 48V 200Ah For Solar With Bms Energy Storage Battery
- Core MaterialLiFePO4
- Internal Resistance≤30mΩ
- Max Discharge Current1C
- Warranty5 years
1. Brand high-quality batteries, using first-tier suppliers such as BYD, Guoxuan, EVE, etc., are strictly screened to ensure that the standard is not false.
2. Home grid-connected application, easy to install and use.
3 Intelligent BMS management system, multiple monitoring and protection, safe and worry-free.
4. Low internal resistance of the battery, continuous high current charge and discharge.
5. Wide operating temperature range, generally -20℃-55℃.
6. RS485 multiple communication protocols, more efficient battery management.
7. Patented design and utility model patents.
8. Super long service life and super long after-sales guarantee time.
9. Meet the electricity demand in different scenarios: home backup power/hospital/bank/data center/base station energy storage/small enterprise.
|Series Parallel Mode (S series, P parallel)||16S2P|
|Cycle Life||6000 times @ 25℃|
|Application||Hospital, bank data center, wall-mounted home, enterprise energy storage backup power supply, wind complementary system, office, military, base station and other uninterrupted energy storage power supply|
|Charging Mode (CC/CV)||CC/CP/VP|
|Charging Current||0.2C (Standard)|
|Charge Cut Off Voltage||58.4V/CELL|
|Max Charge Current||Max1C @25℃|
|Discharge Cut Off Voltage||44.8V|
|Max Discharge Current||Max1C @25℃|
|Charge Working Temperature Range||0~+50℃|
|Discharge Working Temperature Range||-20 +55℃|
|Water Dust Resistance||IP55|
- We accept customer's parameters and appearance customization
- We have more than 7500㎡ warehouse and We replenish nearly 30 million battery cells every month, so we can meet your urgent needs
- We have direct windows from the cell suppliers like BYD, EVE, GOTION, CATL, REPT and etc.
- We also have associated spare parts factories work for us which belongs to the same owner.
- With 5-Years Warranty
- Our MOQ can be as low as 1pc
Manufacture: Our factory is 12,000 sq. ft. with more than 150 employees that produces 1000+ battery packs a day. We take full control over cost, quality and delivery of our products.
Reliability: The company is ISO9001, BSCI certified, and our products are certified by standards like CE, UL, FCC, RoHS, MSDS, UN38.3, etc.
Quality: From raw materials to finished products, every link is under ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System. Highly automated production lines ensure the consistency and stability of product quality.
R&D: With a R&D team of over 10 senior engineers and specialized laboratory, we are capable of customizing any battery packs that meet your requirements.
Delivery: We have our own associated spare parts factory which can help for fast delivery.
Warranty: Thoughtful after-sales service, 5 years warranty and lifelong technique support.
Below are the answers to the questions that you may like to ask for
Can I charge the battery from the mains?
Short answer is yes but it will require a hybrid inverter. This would mean you could charge the battery at a cheap night rate from the grid as well as charging the battery from the solar PV.
Can I have an Uninterrupted supply (UPS) if there is a powercut?
Yes but would need to be wired to a dedicated circuit within the house, for example the upstairs sockets and downstairs lighting, this would then provide you with emergency power in the event of you losing the mains.
What’s the best location for batteries?
They work best in a room that doesn’t get too hot – Ideally they would go in a garage but they can go in a loft or any other room but the warmer they get the less efficient they become. The operating temperature ranges from -10 to 50 degrees but will see efficiency drops below 0 and above 40 degrees
Are Batteries safe?
Batteries are no more unsafe than any other electrical installation, as with anything there are risks but these are very small and should be a great consideration.
Can I add more batteries at a later date?
Yes, YuYang Energy batteries can accept a further 14 battery packs taking, the total capacity can reach to 76.8kWh with 15 packs of 51.2V 100Ah battery.
How long do they last?
This is actually determined by the number of cycles the battery goes through, this means a full charge and discharge. On average a battery will last around 10 years and all batteries have at least a 5 year warranty and most can be extended to 10-years.
What’s the difference between Capacity and useable capacity?
Most batteries will have a capacity and a useable capacity – this can be confusing but in basic terms batteries should never been fully discharged and as such the useable capacity takes this into account.