Feel confident that your family is safe from storms and outages through reliable, energy-conscious technology solutions, and be less reliant on the grid.
Built-In BMS Protection: YuYang Lithium Battery has Built-In BMS (Battery Management System) to maintain the voltage of every cell and protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, overload, overheating and short circuit. Built-in high temp cut off system prevents charging temp over 167 °F (75 °C). LiFePO4 battery is safer than lead acid, avoiding fire and explosion accident. Operating Temp: Charge: 0°C~50°C; Discharge: -20°C~60°C.
Lightweight: YuYang rechargeable lithium ion battery weights just 1/3 weight of lead acid battery in the same capacity. It is easier to carry or move for marine, camping and off-grid.
IP65 Waterproof: Our battery is IP65 waterproof with ABS hard case making you freely install it indoors or outdoors.
Wide Application: 12V LiFePO4 Battery is a great solar energy storage cell and power supply for 12V household appliances, such as refrigerators, washing machines, TV, monitors and air conditioners. It supplies power for various electric appliances of RV in a long-distance travel. Perfect for yachts, golf cart, van, trolling motor and medical devices.
Attention: The battery can be expected to remain serviceable for more than 10 years and this takes into consideration that it is charged and discharged once per day at room temperature (25°C).
Lithium ferro phosphate batteries provide excellent thermal stability and storage. The module also incorporates a self-monitoring function for the detection of any abnormalities in power storage.
YuYang company can provide customers with reliable solutions, punctual delivery, high-quality products. Welcome to Contact with us for more informations.
||Charging Current Max
||Discharging Current Max
Features for 12V standard module battery
- 12V lithium battery ( LFP-lithium iron phosphate) is a kind of new environmental-friendly backup power system product made by our self-developed core technologies. The product has great features of short-time and high-rate discharge (1C) and over 3000 times of cycle life. With a built-in BMS, the product is fully protected under high-voltage protection and featured with higher reliability. It also has impressive weight reduction and high integration which can save more installation space.
- The product has no memory effect and enjoys free maintenance, saving a lot of labor for people. In addition, it enjoys over 10 years of operational life. 12V lithium battery is a perfect replacement for the conventional lead-acid, AGM, gel batteries for its high performance and increased efficiency and can be widely used in many fields like camping cars, RV motorhome, golf carts, boat marine yachts, electric skateboard, LED backup, engine starting battery, mobile POS and mining light.
- Feel confident that your family is safe from storms and outages through reliable, energy-conscious technology solutions, and be less reliant on the grid.
Manufacture: Our factory is 12,000 sq. ft. with more than 150 employees that produces 1000+ battery packs a day. We take full control over cost, quality and delivery of our products.
Reliability: The company is ISO9001, BSCI certified, and our products are certified by standards like CE, UL, FCC, RoHS, MSDS, UN38.3, etc.
Quality: From raw materials to finished products, every link is under ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System. Highly automated production lines ensure the consistency and stability of product quality.
R&D: With a R&D team of over 10 senior engineers and specialized laboratory, we are capable of customizing any battery packs that meet your requirements.
Delivery: We have our own associated spare parts factory which can help for fast delivery.
Warranty: Thoughtful after-sales service, 5 years warranty and lifelong technique support.
- When charging and discharging the battery, ensure that the battery voltage, current and temperature monitoring and protection conditions.
- Please keep the battery away from the heat source, fire source and other heating and corrosive environments with strong acid and alkali.
- Do not short-connect the battery or install the incorrect polarity at any time.
- Do not mix the batteries of different models or different manufacturers.
- Do not use external force to make the battery fall, impact or puncture. Do not disassemble the battery or change the external structure.
- When the battery is not used for a long time, please keep the battery charge at 30%~50%SOC state, and avoid being in strong sunlight Shooting or high temperature and high humidity environment.
- Wear rubber gloves and other protective devices when operating the battery.
- If the battery has any leakage, smoke or damage, please stop using it immediately and contact our company for treatment.
Below are the answers to the questions that you may like to ask for
Can I charge the battery from the mains?
Short answer is yes but it will require a hybrid inverter. This would mean you could charge the battery at a cheap night rate from the grid as well as charging the battery from the solar PV.
Can I have an Uninterrupted supply (UPS) if there is a powercut?
Yes but would need to be wired to a dedicated circuit within the house, for example the upstairs sockets and downstairs lighting, this would then provide you with emergency power in the event of you losing the mains.
What’s the best location for batteries?
They work best in a room that doesn’t get too hot – Ideally they would go in a garage but they can go in a loft or any other room but the warmer they get the less efficient they become. The operating temperature ranges from -10 to 50 degrees but will see efficiency drops below 0 and above 40 degrees
Are Batteries safe?
Batteries are no more unsafe than any other electrical installation, as with anything there are risks but these are very small and should be a great consideration.
Can I add more batteries at a later date?
Yes, this battery can be in 4S and 4 Parallels, maximum reach 51.2V 400Ah for the model of 12V100Ah.
How long do they last?
This is actually determined by the number of cycles the battery goes through, this means a full charge and discharge. On average a battery will last around 10 years and all batteries have at least a 5 year warranty and most can be extended to 10-years.
What’s the difference between Capacity and useable capacity?
Most batteries will have a capacity and a useable capacity – this can be confusing but in basic terms batteries should never been fully discharged and as such the useable capacity takes this into account.
Why YuYang Energy's Lithium Iron Battery Is Your Best Alternative?
* Safe and clean with zero maintenance* Long life span: Designed to last 10+ years* Save cost and fast delivery* Stable cells supply