Introduction of 48V 200Ah Lithium Battery
48v 200ah lithium ion battery is a high-capacity battery that is perfect for solar, Telecom, Wind, Marine RV and deep cycle applications. This Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is capable of handling over 200 amps continuous charge or discharge and up to 2000 amps for starting / peak energy.
It has a design life of over 20 years . The battery has a nominal voltage of 48V and nominal capacity of 200Ah. The battery’s energy is 9600WH. The battery is made of ABS/Iron case material and has certifications such as CE/ISO/UN38.3/MSDS. It has an efficiency of 99% and self-discharge rate of less than 1% per month. The battery can be used in series & parallel application.
When choosing between a 200Ah battery and two 100Ah batteries, you need to consider the following factors:
Please according to specific needs, choose 48V 200Ah Lithium Battery or two 100Ah, can contact us before making a decision
- Cost: A single 200Ah battery is generally more expensive than two 100Ah batteries. If cost is a concern, two 100Ah batteries may be a better option.
- Space: Two 100Ah batteries will take up more space than a single 200Ah battery. If you have limited space, a single 200Ah battery may be more suitable.
- Maintenance: Two 100Ah batteries require more maintenance than a single 200Ah battery. If you prefer less maintenance, a single 200Ah battery may be the better choice.
- Capacity: Two 100Ah batteries connected in parallel will provide the same capacity as a single 200Ah battery. However, if you need to draw more current than a single battery can provide, two batteries in parallel may be the better option.
- Redundancy: Two 100Ah batteries connected in parallel provide redundancy in case one battery fails. If redundancy is important to you, two batteries may be the better option